Welcome to Lake Wanaka Apartments, Wanaka’s accommodation option offering fantastic value prices (minimum 2 night stay) and even better packages for longer stays (28 to 89 nights). Privately owned and well-appointed to a 4-star apartment standard.
Located in Lake Wanaka, New Zealand, the spacious apartments have spectacular views of the Southern Alps, and are located within a resort complex. The location is within a short drive of Wanaka township or about a 20 minute walk. There is the Lone Star café, bar, cinema and indoor climbing complex located next door and Wanaka golf course very close at hand. Most importantly, Lake Wanaka itself is just down the road!
Lake Wanaka Apartments are available in two configurations:
1-bedroom apartments, sleeping 2 people
2- bedroom apartments, sleeping 4 people
- based on above example, 7 nights accommodation (note 2 night minimum)
- linen supplied based on one set of linen per person per 7 nights in a standard bedding configuration (1 bedroom apartment – king size bed, 2 bedroom apartment = king size bed and two king single beds) beds may be split or joined at an extra cost of $50 per booking
- one clean and service per 7 night stay
- electricity and gas utilities
- welcome pack containing an initial supply of toiletries, dishwashing and laundry requirements
Want to stay longer?
Absolutely – Accommodation for periods up to 89 nights is available. Contact us for more information.
For stays longer than 28 nights apartments are offered on a non-serviced basis and guests will be responsible for:
- linen hire (can be arranged – fee charged)
- Cleaning and servicing including removal of rubbish/ garbage (can be arranged – fee charged)
- Power and Gas utility costs (billed monthly)
- Complying with the terms and conditions of apartment use
Wanaka is the ultimate ski holiday location with four world-class ski facilities nearby (Treble Cone, Cardrona and Waiorau Snow Farm) that cater for all levels and abilities of skiers and snowboarders. The snow farm has an extensive network of Nordic ski trails, and there is a vast terrain all around for the unforgettable heli-skiing experience.
Wanaka township is situated on the southern shores of Lake Wanaka, a spectacular alpine lake. The town is surrounded by the beautiful vistas of New Zealand’s Southern Alps and provides access to Mount Aspiring National Park. With its long, hot summers, stunning autumn colours, and snow-capped mountains in winter the views are ever-changing.
Wanaka is also a world-renowned trout and salmon fishing area in the nearby rivers and lakes. The biennial Warbirds Over Wanaka air show is not to be missed and features man historical aircraft. Over 80,000 visitors attend the airshow, traditionally held at Easter. The Festival of Colour is a wonderful celebration of visual and performing arts held in alternate years.